The Champlain Valley in the Revolution
September 21 – September 24, 2017
The Lake Champlain – Hudson River corridor was some of the most vital strategic real estate in America across two centuries. Our four-day tour will take in many places that have become legendary in the annals of our war for independence, in some of the most beautiful countryside in the eastern United States.
Our itinerary will include visits to Fort Ticonderoga, Crown Point, Mount Independence, Hubbardton battlefield, Bennington, Saratoga, as well as several other sites listed on our itinerary.
We hope you will join us as we explore the fascinating Revolutionary War history of this visually stunning area.
Click on a topic on the left to see more information about our Champlain Valley Tour
- What is / isn't included
- Tour Itinerary
- Some of the places we will visit
- Booking Terms & Conditions
- Forms & Payment
What is included:
This tour includes:
- Three nights lodging at highly rated hotels, with breakfasts
- Welcome dinner
- Introductory presentation
- Transportation by deluxe motor coach
- Admission to all scheduled museums and attractions
- Detailed study booklet with maps and educational materials
- An active itinerary of daily guided tours
What is not included:
- Transportation to/from our Albany Airport hotel
- Some meals
Tour Price: $895. per person (based on double occupancy)
Single Supplement: $175.